Timber Bifold Doors are doors with two or more sections and as the name implies can be folded back to open up a large wall, doorway area or to divide a room. All houses have windows and doors made in several styles and shapes and among all the styles, the Timber Bifold Door type has notable benefits both in terms of aesthetics and functionality. Bifold Doors act beautifully for opening your common room, look fantastic when renovating your house, or simply use to connect your common or living room to the veranda, deck or patio. Another advantage to this type of door is that they can be customized and designed to fit your specific areas, personal taste and needs.
Advantages of Timber Bifold Doors
- They look superb and can really lift a room or any entry areas
- These types of doors can reduce electricity usage since they allow more sunlight into your room.
- Single doors can be bothersome as they make use of plenty of space on one side. On the other hand, Bi-folding Doors require much less space and they open up and fold back for greater space saving.
- It is much more practical to clean the glass panes on this type of door rather than on the sliding doors.
- They are good space savers for smaller rooms. Thus, they are popular for linen closets, laundry rooms, and anywhere a fold back door style is needed.
- They are easy to set up and are cost-effective.
Why purchase your Timber Bifold Doors from Allkind Joinery:
- Allkind Joinery is a reputable company that has experience and knowledge about manufacturing and quality and have been supplying Timber Bifold Doors for over 40 years and can guide you on the best solution for your needs.
- Our Timber Bifold Doors meet Australian standards and the glass rating and energy rating be best for you? - All our products exceed required industry standards.
- All our joints are mortised and tenonned and timbers used have a good durability rating? Quality timbers and Quality workmanship is our mantra at Allkind Joinery.
- Quality door hardware and finishes are a must if you are looking for longevity and smooth operation with your Timber Bifold Doors. At Allkind we use Centor Door Hardware and Sikkens finishes on all our Timber Bifold Doors so you can have the best finished and functioning Bifold Doors.
- Use only qualified tradesman to manufacture and install your Bifold Doors for the perfect fit and operation - Allkind Joinery are licensed builders QBSA LICENCE NO 22196